Mandi2

Saturday, July 6, 2024

Hey Everyone! Cum 'N Get Me....


Hi everyone I'm Mandi I'm happy that you took a moment to come check out my blog. I'm a very open minded dirty talking BBW with a very sexy voice that will make you start stroking the moment you hear me. I'm a big and busty girl who is not ashamed to show it. I’m so excited to get to know you. I’m also looking forward to hearing anything that you want to share with me. I’m the kind of girl who is here to listen to all sorts of men and welcum anything that makes your dick rise to attention. I’m also the kind of girl who doesn’t judge and will never turn you away. 

Are you ready to come smother your cock between my huge 42 FF tits? Feel me push them around that hard shaft as it gets lost in them. And don't forget to smother your face between my round thick thigh's. I'll wrap them around you as you make your way up to my pink puffy pussy lips and take a taste of my sweetness. And if that isn't enough you can crawl between my big fat juicy ass and watch it jiggle as you fuck me deep and hard. You can slide that big fat cock wherever you want too and I'll never say no, (unless it's small then I'll be having my way with you) 

I will be all of the girl you will ever want. And I'll do all the things that the other girls won't do. You know what they say about us BBW girls. We can be complete cum sluts in and out of the sheets. I have absolutely no limits and I love all kinds of taboos, forbidden, extreme fantasies and so much more. I love role playing, age play, fetishes, family fun (incest), being submissive or a cock teasing princess for submissive males, and much more. 

I will make your cock throb and drip so much pre cum it explodes! I'll milk it and take every last drop of cum that you have then beg you to let me wrap my very skilled mouth and lips around it so I can clean it all off for you. MmMmM I just love the taste of your cum. Just the thought of pleasing you or you pleasing me send tingles all over my body and straight down to my juicy fat pussy. I just know that you will have TONS of fun with me and will have you coming back for more.

If you want to check out my pictures, bio, sexy voice clip, and other ways to contact me please click HERE

Or dial 1-866-493-7542

xoxo,
Mandi 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Taboo Phone Sex - A Submissive Girl For An Older Man

  I know it may be wrong for me to admit this. But I get so turned on for older men. I also get really excited for men who know how to domin...