Mandi2

Sunday, July 28, 2024

Big Tit Phone Sex With Mandi


 So I met this guy not too long ago at a party who is into chubby big tit phone sex BBW girls like me. The ones who have extra pounds to hold on to. I invited him to my house because he was so incredibly hot. We sat back on my couch giving each other heated looks I could not help but notice the big hard bulge he had in his pants. It was so thick and ready that all I wanted to do was bring it out and touch it. He looked at me and said "Mandi, your big tits are so beautiful. All I want to do is bury my face between them." I looked at him saying "Is that right?" I couldn’t help but touch and squeeze them. Then he said, "That's not all I want to bury between them. I want to slide my big fat cock between them too."

I could feel my juicy pussy lips get wetter as soon as he said that. He started stroking his dick through his pants and said "Come over here a little closer to me." He took his hands and began to grab my tits. He touched them as he started to sink his face in them. I couldn’t help but take my hands and fondle them as he kissed and licked my hard nipples. I started stroking his cock feeling him spread open my thick thighs. It wasn’t long until his hands started to run up and down. Before I knew it he was making his way to my panties. By now my fucking panties were soaking wet.  

I was being super flirty and a cock tease to him. He said, "I want you on your knees right now." As his finger slid my panties to the side he felt how wet and creamy my pussy was for him. Our lips met and we shared an intense lip lock. I started to undo his pants because I knew he wanted my pretty mouth wrapped around his dick. I knew he wanted to slide it between my 42 F's. I know how hard his dick gets for big tit phone sex. As our tongues danced I took out his big fat cock and began stroking it for him. He pulled away saying "Suck it now Mandi. You have it dripping so much fucking pre cum." When I got up he took his hand and grabbed my big fat ass and gave it a smack. He watched it jiggle saying "Oh fuck look at that ass bounce like jello." I giggled and got down on my knees with my tits ready to feel his cock get lost in them. He looked down at me as I took my mouth and started sucking on his hard shaft. 

  

Feeling it slide in my mouth he took his hands and squeezed on my huge melons. I could feel his hard shaft throb as it slid in and out. His cock felt so fucking good in my mouthI slurped and sucked on it just how he liked. I could feel my pussy lips make my panties soaking wet by now. Sliding my mouth up off of his cock I made my way down to his balls and began sucking on them for a bit. They were so fucking full of cum and ready to explode. I looked up at him as I slid my tongue back up his shaft and started giving him the tit fuck of the century. I wrapped them around his shaft squeezing them he started to pump them up and down. I took my tongue and rolled it around the tip of his head. His meaty dick pumped In and out of my big beautiful tits faster and faster pumping as he moaned out in pleasure.

I slid my mouth all the way down on his shaft because I knew it wouldn’t be long until he was ready to blow his load. His cock was so far down my throat I started to gag all over it. Hitting the back of my throat as I stared tasting his pre cum. I looked up at him as his hips were rotating moving round and round saying "I'm going to paint up your face and tits and feed you my cum you pretty slut!" I started begging him with my mouth full of his dick I said "Please give me that hot cum. Spray it all over me." He slid it out of my mouth as I pushed my tits together. He aimed right at my huge melons spraying a big hot load of his cum all over my tits, all over my face, and in my mouth. It was so fucking delicious. He looked at me and said, "Next time I'm going to take your other holes too..... I can't wait for that to happen. Why don't you come have a taste of this BBW today. I will give you all that you crave and give you one of the hottest big tit phone sex fucks you have ever had. 

 I can't wait to hear from you, 

Mandi 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taboo Phone Sex - A Submissive Girl For An Older Man

  I know it may be wrong for me to admit this. But I get so turned on for older men. I also get really excited for men who know how to domin...